Astrological Portrait - Version 5.3
We have added new features to the comprehensive astrological portrait. Here are the changes for versions 5.0 to 5.3, it includes now:
- the list of all active interaspects with their orb and strength,
- the interpretation of all minor aspects is displayed,
- the interpretation of both major and minor aspects to angles is displayed,
- the gradation of aspects' importance is increased (10 increments instead of 3) for a finer comparison among aspects,
- new calculations for the planetary dominants,
- news graphics for the planetary dominants,
- detection and interpretation of your isolated planets, if any,
- synthesis of the Sun sign and the Ascendant sign,
- enhanced layout,
- the choice of the House system: Placidus, Koch, or Equal houses,
- the choice to take Astrotheme's shifts or no shift for the planets in house.
- The shifts in version 5.2 are now 1 and 2 degrees instead of 3 and 4: a planet less than 1° from the next House cusp is considered to be posited in the said House. 2° when the AS and the MC are involved.
- High-precision Swiss Ephemeris are now used for all the charts (version 5.2s).
- The description of the ruler of the Ascendant, in its house and sign (version 5.3).